Tenants Insurance

Tenants’ insurance, or rental contents insurance cover, is a form of home contents for those renting a property. It protects your possessions against theft and damage due to fire, storms, flooding, burst pipes and water leaks. Some polices may also cover alternative accommodation, paying for a place to stay during repairs to the property after a fire or flood. For a small extra charge, you can arrange cover that protects your valuables (jewellery, phones and laptops etc.) both in and away from the home.

Personal Protection

When people buy a property, they understand that one of the most important things to arrange is personal protection (life insurance /income protection and/or critical illness cover) to ensure they and their loved ones can keep their home no matter what. Just because there is no mortgage involved, this does not mean that there aren’t significant commitments that need to be met every month. We can advise on insurances to ensure that you can keep your home no matter what the future brings.